Beck, a lovely pink-washed Cumbrian cottage is set in a stunning beck side location near the centre of Caldbeck village and only a very short walk from the local shops, The Oddfellows Arms and tearooms - the Watermill Café and the Old Smithy.
- Sleeps 5 in three bedrooms;
- Super kingsize zip/link bed, bedside tables & lamps, chest of drawers, wardrobe & lamps;
- Twin bedded room with wardrobe, bedside tables and lamps;
- Single room with chest of drawers;
- House bathroom with bath & overhead shower, toilet, hand basin, heated towel rail & fan heater;
- Spacious living room with "living flame" electric fire & french windows onto patio;
- Gas central heating throughout and constant hot water;
- Spacious dining/kitchen with fridge with freezer compartment, electric oven and hob, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine (tumble drier in garage) and plentiful cupboard space;
- Downstairs cloakroom with W.C. and wash basin;
- Private garden and patio at the rear of the cottage with outlook over open fields;
- Secure storage for bikes;
- Private parking for 1 car at the front of the cottage;
- TV with DVD Player, Radio/CD Player in kitchen;
- Free Wi-Fi Internet Access;
- Videos, books and games;
- Linen provided except towels.
Gill Beck is open mid-March to 1st November.
Short breaks available - please ask for details.
2 person reductions except for peak
Friday to Friday lets.
Sorry - NO PETS and NO SMOKING
The Carriage House
Gill Beck Cottage is located on Riverside, just behind the village pub, the Oddfellows Arms in the centre of Caldbeck village itself. 1 minute walk to pub, village shops and Watermill Café.
Please remember to mention the Caldbeck website when you contact Gill Beck.