Based at Priest's Mill, Little Crooked Tree is a wonderful gift shop offering an ever evolving range of unusual gifts. We believe that in this technical world of ours, the art of browsing for a gift or treating yourself in a beautiful location, where you can see, smell and touch the products should remain a pleasure to be indulged in.
We also, of course, have a virtual shop if you need anything when you cannot pop by.
We like to sell things that reflect our affection for the Lake District and enjoyment of nature and relaxing, be that in the garden, on the fells or at home is something we are passionate about.
We love to make people smile with a different or quirky item, and help them in finding that special something for a loved one or the perfect memento of a lovely holiday. Jon and Debbie look forward to welcoming you soon.
In the Little Crooked Tree gift shop you will find the following...
- Quirky Garden Ornaments - beautiful and unusual gifts for those who love their gardens and birds. All sourced for their design and quality.
- Home and Gift - Find lovely little things for your home here. We have hand-crafted ceramic hanging decorations made and designed in the UK, Fair Trade handmade fairies and pixies, coasters and fridge magnets, tea towels and more.
- Pamper and Revive - After a long day on the fells, take a nice bath or shower with our lovely shower gels, body soaks, handmade soaps and muscle rubs. We source all our toiletries from Cumbria and the UK and look for ethical and pure products. No nasties here.
- Jon Lamey Art - Our own Jon Lamey creates beautiful pieces of original art using the technique of Pyrography. Original pieces, prints and commissions are all available both in the shop and also up in his Open Studio here at the Mill where you are most welcome to pop in for a chat and see him at work.
- Locally Crafted Wood - We support local crafts people and sell a selection of quality hand turned wooden bowls and gifts, all unique and as beautiful as the piece of wood from which they originate.
- Children - Find books, toys, and stationery to keep the kids happy.
- Free Wi-Fi internet is available next door at the Watermill Café - why not pop in for lunch or a coffee with your laptop, iPad or smartphone and see our full range online after visiting our shop?
So why not pop into our amazing gift shop when visiting Caldbeck. You may be surprised what you may find.
Opening times: See our website or Facebook page for current shop opening times.
The Little Crooked Tree shop is located at Priest's Mill in Caldbeck village - look out for the brown signposts for "Priest's Mill".
Please remember to mention the Caldbeck website when you contact the Little Crooked Tree.