Based at Priest's Mill, Little Crooked Tree is a wonderful gift shop offering an ever evolving range of unusual gifts, both old, new & handcrafted. We believe that browsing for a gift or treating yourself, be that with us in person or virtually, should be a joy and we look forward to seeing you.
We like to sell things that reflect our affection for the Lake District and enjoying nature, be that in the garden, on the fells or at home. We love to make people smile with a different or quirky item, and help them in finding that special something for a loved one or the perfect momento of a lovely holiday.
In the Little Crooked Tree gift shop you will find the following...
- Allotment & Garden - beautiful and unusual gifts for those who love their gardens. Handy tools for budding allotment keepers too. All sourced for their design and quality.
- Home and Gift - Find lovely little things for your home here. We have signs, lovely hanging decorations, cast iron, door stops and ornaments to name but a few.
- Pamper and Revive - After a long day outdoors a nice bath or shower with lovely shower gels and body soaks helps you to unwind and relax. We have muscle rubs, chamoix wax, salves, balms and skin repair bars too if you've really been hard at it!
- Outdoorsy People - A few gift ideas for those difficult to buy for outdoorsy people in your life. They know who they are!
- Children - Feed their imaginations with gift ideas to keep them quiet for hours.
- Stationary - Love a great notebook? Fancy a fancy pen? A fan of a novelty paperclip? Then we may have something just for you.
- Handmade in the UK - We like to buy products that are made in the UK and support small producers and crafts if the product is great (and they usually are). The UK has brilliant designers, produces great quality products and often unusual and quirky things.
Often they cost a little more it's true, but if local and different is important to you, then we hope you will enjoy these lovely things as much as we do.
- Free Wi-Fi internet is available next door at the Watermill Café - why not pop in for lunch or a coffee with your laptop, iPad or smartphone and see our full range online after visiting our shop.
So why not pop into our amazing gift shop when visiting Caldbeck. You may be surprised what you may find.
Opening times: See our website for current shop opening times.
The Little Crooked Tree shop is located at Priest's Mill in Caldbeck village - look out for the brown signposts for "Priest's Mill".
Please remember to mention the Caldbeck website when you contact the Little Crooked Tree.