Caldbeck Area -
Since qualifying as a solicitor over 25 years ago Lynn has specialised in:
- Tax planning
- Trusts and
- Elderly client matters
and has had an equal blend of large city firm & rural experience.
Qualifications & accreditations
- Solicitor (qualified in 1988)
- Law degree - LLB (Hons)
- Member of:
- the Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners (STEP) - and on the committee for the Lakes & Lancaster STEP branch. STEP is the leading worldwide professional body for practitioners in the fields of trusts, estates and related issues
- STEP’s Special Interest Groups for Mental Capacity, Cross Border Estate’s & Business Families
- Solicitors for the Elderly which is an independent, national organisation of lawyers who provide specialist legal advice for older and vulnerable people, their families and carers
- the Probate Section of the Law Society
- the Agricultural Law Association - which is the UK’s largest inter-professional organisation devoted to the business of the countryside
- Included in the lists of solicitors who specialise in wills and trusts of:
- The National Autistic Society
- A Dementia Friends Champion.
Get in touch with her for advice on the planning opportunities available:
||Lynn Emery - Wills & Tax Solicitor
||016974 78303 / 07833 630648
Situated in Hesket Newmarket village, just 1.5 miles from Caldbeck in North Cumbria.
Please mention the Caldbeck area website when you contact Lynn Emery - Wills & Tax Solicitor.