Throstle Hall is a small, quiet farm "Caravan Club Certified Location" situated just south Caldbeck village, with a riverside location next to Cald Beck.
We have a working farm with a site with room for 5 touring caravans or motorhomes. We have the following facilities:-
- Space for 5 caravans or motorhomes on hard standing
- Caravan Club Members only. £13.50 per night. Awnings 50p per night.
- Adults only - sorry, no children.
- Electric hookups for all pitches.
- Hot & cold water available.
- Dogs accepted (under close control - we are a working farm).
- Parking next to caravan/motorhome.
- Chemical toilet disposal facilities.
- Flush toilets with lighting.
- Hot shower available
- Gas available in Caldbeck village.
- We are mainly for camper vans / motorhomes though we'll take Cumbria Way walkers for one night stays with tents - £6.50 /person/night incl. of use of facilities.
Several excellent eating places are located in both Caldbeck and Hesket Newmarket - both villages within a short walking distance. Caldbeck is a 10 minute walk and it is 15 minutes to Hesket Newmarket by foot.
We are ideally situated for exploring Carrock Fell, High Pike and the Northern Fells of the Lake District. We are also close to the C2C cycle route.
Cumbria Way walkers welcome for camping one night stays!!
Opening times: Throstle Hall is open all year.
||Liz or Robert Mounsey
Situated about 500 yards south of Caldbeck - first turning on left after the Cricket Club.
Please mention the Caldbeck website when you contact Throstle Hall Touring Caravan Site.