Wallace Lane Farm offers a Camping & Caravan Club Certified Site set in 23 acres of grounds in Brocklebank, just outside of Caldbeck. Our camping field has spectacular views over the Solway plain, Scottish mountains and Cumbrian fells.
We have our new toilet and shower facilities, with fully heated toilets and showers available free of charge to all campers. Our 23 acre farm is available to all and is ideal for children and campers with pets.
Camping & Caravan Site:
- Five fully serviced touring caravan pitches - with water, electric and drainage
- Ten camping pitches for tents - 7 of which have electric and water and three just water
- All pitches have separate water, drainage and 16amp electrical hookups
- Nine pitches with water
- New in 2012 - heated toilets and showers
- Free WiFi
- Children welcome
- Pets welcome
- Great views over Solway Plain, Scottish Mountains and Cumbrian Fells
- Local shops and pubs within a short drive
From Caldbeck village:
Approaching from the south, in the village turn right at the Oddfellows Arms pub. Continue up the hill to the crossroads, go straight across. Brocklebank is approximately 1 mile along this road.
From the M6 J41:
Take the B530 towards Wigton. Follow for approx 7 miles through Sebergham. 1 mile on, there is a crossroads. Turn left for Caldbeck. After 2 miles, just over a cattle grid there is another crossroads (Caldbeck is left). Turn right. Brocklebank is approximately 1 mile along this road.
Please remember to mention the Caldbeck website if you contact Wallace Lane Farm.