Delicious speciality food using only the finest local produce served in a converted Watermill (Priest's Mill) in a peaceful riverside location. Mouth watering home-cooked fare. Riverside setting. Tea Gardens. Free Wi-Fi internet.
In the Watermill Café...
- Fairtrade tea and Farrer's coffee
- Homemade cakes to die for!
- Light hot and cold lunches & snacks served all day
- Dinner Evenings - advanced booking only - see the Watermill website for dates
- Special Lunch Events on Sundays - see the Watermill website for dates
- Locally produced jams, pickles, sauces & honey
- Organic flour and other organic products
- Free Wi-Fi internet available - why not pop in for lunch or a coffee with your laptop or enable phone and surf the internet?
All our tasty food is made on the premises each day from the best quality produce available, organic wherever possible. There is a choice ranging from light refreshments to full meals.
Some tables overlook the river or you may sit outside on the grassy terrace next to the village cricket pitch. During the winter months, the Watermill Café is warm and inviting with a cosy log stove and candles on the tables.
We hold Dinner Evenings on a regular basis - see our website for dates and details.
Outside Catering & Evening Parties by arrangement. We can also supply suppers and picnics to visitors in the area. Look for the brown tourist signs for Priests Mill.
Exhibition space for local artwork is also available. Please contact us for details.
As far as possible, all ingredients are from sources which are fair and ethically traded and organic where available.
Opening times: See our website for current opening times.
The Watermill Café is located at Priest's Mill in Caldbeck village - look out for the brown signposts for "Priest's Mill".
Please remember to mention the Caldbeck website when you contact the Watermill Café.